Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grandpa! Look how gorgeous I am!!!










OK all you bloggers, here is my newest addition. No, it's not to the house or the cabin. It's to my family. Meet Payton Marie Nelson. She was born June 17, 2008 at about 10:00 am. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. I fear this may be my only grandchild so I am going to spoil her ROTTEN. I mean abso-freakin-lutely SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!

I know these photos are just winding up wherever this stupid program wants to put them. I must learn how to put them where I want them.

I will learn more about this stuff and put more Payton Marie on here. I mean, she needs to be highlighted, Right? RIGHT?!!!
See you all later.








































1 comment:

Meredith Haag said...

Oh my gosh! She is a little itsy bitsy Rebecca isn't she?! I can't wait to see her in person! She's lucky to have a Grandpa like you! You two are gonna be so close, I can already see it! She's gonna be your little side kick and follow you where ever you go!